Our families have known since 1935 that they can count on our funeral home to provide only the highest level of service. It's no secret that times are tough, but we are doing our due diligence to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
We are closely monitoring the recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state/national regulations and implementing their suggested practices and we hope that everyone shares our concern in doing our best in these difficult times.
We have set in place new measures to help protect our staff and the families we serve:
- If family chooses, they are welcome to make arrangements via teleconference
- We ask that our families limit the amount of people coming in to make arrangements
- If a family desires, we have the ability to live stream services
- We ask that family and friends sign our online guestbook and send condolences via our website browndawsonflick.com
- We are asking that physical contact, such as handshakes and hugs, be limited with family members and practice hand hygiene
- We are continuing to be proactive as a staff, by disinfecting all handles, knobs, bathrooms and public areas
We understand these measures may seem extreme; however, we are doing our best to protect the families we serve and the families we go home to from the possibility of exposure. These measures will be removed as soon as we feel the situation has resolved to the point that we can safely resume our normal operations. We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.
Brown Dawson Flick Funeral Home and our staff are here to serve families when it matters the most. With the events unfolding, our funeral home will not alter our level of dedication and service to our families and the deceased.